The Official 2015 Littlemore Julip Live Show Schedule
We are incredibly excited to once again announce that the annual Julip Originals Official Live Show will be hosted on Saturday 17th October 2015 at the Littlemore Village Hall, Oxford.
JULIP ORIGINALS LIVE 2015 SHOW SCHEDULE
SATURDAY 17th OCTOBER 2015
LITTLEMORE VILLAGE HALL, RAILWAY LANE, LITTLEMORE,
OXFORD, OX4 0PY
- Scene Classes- (Max of two entries per class)
1. Open Scene of your Choice – any scene of your choice, it can be mounted, un-mounted, you can use your stable pets to make their own scene, anything goes!
2. Julips at Work! – any scene that shows your Julips hard at work (for example pulling a cart, herding some cattle or giving riding lessons to name a few!)
3. Any Scene from a Film, Television, Book or Poem! (Please include a small description or image for reference.)
- Performance/Ridden Classes- (Max of two entries per class)
4. Ridden Horse
5. Ridden Pony
6. Any performance of your choice (driving, dressage, show jumping, gymkhana, polo etc)
- Mould Classes- ( Max of three entries per class)
8. Cob mare, Cob Stallion & Show Cob
9. Farm Cob & Feathered Cob
10.Hunter, Thoroughbred & Event Horse
11.Welsh Pony & New Forest Pony
12.Dartmoor & Pit Pony
13.Donkey, Mule & Zebra
14.Family Horse, Connie & Welsh Cob
15.Foals, Yearlings, Donkey Foals & Clydesdale Foals
16.Irish Draught, Lipizzaner, Sport Horse, & Working Hunter
17.Everything Else – (CJP, Mustang, AQH, Dressage Horse etc )
18.Vintage – (Any Discontinued Horse, Pony or Foal)
- Colour Classes- (Max of two entries per class)
20.Bay & Brown
24.Piebald & Skewbald
25.Spots & Stripes
28.Any other Colours
- Fun Classes- (Max of two entries per class unless otherwise stated)
29.Parent and Offspring
30.Customs, Decorators & PYO
31.Pairs (find someone on the day with a matching Julip, unlimited entries in this class)
33.Most Handsome Stallion or Gelding
35.Owners Favorite (just one Julip per person in this class)
- General notes:
This show is for Julip models only (including Horse of the Year models) no other make or model is permitted.
However, any riders, tack and props for the scene and performance classes may be of any make.
Venue: LITTLEMORE VILLAGE HALL, RAILWAY LANE, LITTLEMORE, OXFORD, OX4 4PY
Doors open at 9 am, for a 9.45 am start , hoping to finish around 4.30 pm.
(If you are unable to stay for the whole day and would just like to come for the morning or afternoon, you are more than welcome).
There is no entry fee and lunch will be provided, together with some light snacks, there are tea and coffee making facilities in the hall and some local shops and pubs close by.
Prizes: There are lots of certificates, rosettes and other prizes to be won. There will also be a raffle and goody bags!
Judging: Judges will be chosen beforehand from those who don’t have entries in a class, if you would like to help judge a class could you please contact Manda on this forum.
Sales: There will be ‘spares’ available to purchase throughout the day and also a sales table at lunchtime for anyone wishing to sell any items.
Space is limited so please be prepared to share a table if necessary.
You must not touch or pick up anyone else’s horses without first getting their permission.
No responsibility taken for loss or damage to any of your belongings on the premises.
No smoking within the hall.
If you have any initial queries or suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact us directly via email at email@example.com or post in the comment section over on the forums Official Live Show thread.