The Official 2014 Littlemore Julip Live Show Schedule
We are beyond thrilled to announce that Julip Originals will be hosting its first Official Live Show on 1st November 2014 at the Littlemore Village Hall, Oxford.
JULIP ORIGINALS LIVE 2014 SHOW SCHEDULE
SATURDAY 1st NOVEMBER 2014
LITTLEMORE VILLAGE HALL, RAILWAY LANE, LITTLEMORE,
OXFORD, OX4 0PY
- Scene Classes- (Max of two entries per class)
1. Open Scene of your Choice – (any scene of your choice can be mounted or un-mounted or a bit of both, you choose)
2. A Day at the Show – (can be getting ready for the show, any of the show classes, anything show related really!)
3. The Wild West – (anything Western goes!)
- Performance/Ridden Classes- (Max of two entries per class)
4. Ridden Horse
5. Ridden Pony
6. Any performance of your choice (driving, dressage, show jumping, gymkhana, polo etc)
- Mould Classes- ( Max of three entries per class)
8. Cob mare, Cob Stallion & Show Cob
9. Farm Cob & Feathered Cob
10. Hunter, Thoroughbred & Event Horse
11. Welsh Pony & New Forest Pony
12. Dartmoor & Pit Pony
13. Donkey, Mule & Zebra
14. Family Horse, Connie & Welsh Cob
15. Foals, Yearlings, Donkey Foals & Clydesdale Foals
16. Irish Draught, Lipizzaner, Sport Horse, & Working Hunter
17. Everything Else – (CJP, Mustang, AQH, Dressage Horse etc )
18. Vintage – (Any Discontinued Horse, Pony or Foal)
- Colour Classes- (Max of two entries per class)
20. Bay & Brown
22. Anything Dappled
24. Piebald & Skewbald
25. Spots & Stripes
27. Any other Colours
- Fun Classes- (Max of three entries per class unless otherwise stated)
28. Mare & Foal
29. Customs, Decorators & PYO
30. Pairs (find someone on the day with a matching Julip, unlimited entries in this class)
31. Stable Pets
32. Fancy Dress (Halloween or Bonfire Night Theme)
33. Owners Favorite (just one Julip per person in this class)
- General notes:
This show is for Julip models only ( including Horse of the Year models) no other make or model is permitted.
However, any riders, tack and props for the scene and performance classes may be of any make.
Venue: LITTLEMORE VILLAGE HALL, RAILWAY LANE, LITTLEMORE, OXFORD, OX4 4PY
Doors open at 9 am, for a 9.45 am start , hoping to finish around 4.30 pm.
(If you are unable to stay for the whole day and would just like to come for the morning or afternoon, you are more than welcome).
There is no entry fee and lunch will be provided, together with some light snacks, there are tea and coffee making facilities in the hall and some local shops and pubs close by.
Prizes: There are lots of certificates, rosettes and other prizes to be won. There will also be a raffle and goody bags!
Judging: Judges will be chosen beforehand from those who don’t have entries in a class, if you would like to help judge a class could you please contact Manda on this forum.
Sales: There will be ‘spares’ available to purchase throughout the day and also a sales table at lunchtime for anyone wishing to sell any items.
Space is limited so please be prepared to share a table if necessary.
You must not touch or pick up anyone else’s horses without first getting their permission.
No responsibility taken for loss or damage to any of your belongings on the premises.
No smoking within the hall.